Only professionals or executives working in Bangalore are eligible for this weekend program.
- To provide opportunity for the working executives and professionals to further their education in the filed of management and business administration
- Working executive or a professional with an Undergraduate Degree from a UGC recognized university
- 18 months (3 semesters of 16 weeks each)
- Registration Fees (one-time); Rs.20,000
- Program fee: Rs.60,000 per semester
- Debit / Credit Card
- Cheque / Draft
- Saturdays: 4.00pm to 8.00pm
- Sundays: 10.00am to 1.00pm
Location: #33, 22nd Main, I cross, J P Nagar, Phase-2, Bangalore-560010
(Landmark: Behind Marenhally Kalabhavana)
- Step 1: Apply Online – Click here to Apply Online.
- Step 2: You will get a call from our Admission Office notifying the admission
- Step 3: Submit required documents and pay the registration fees.
Uniqueness of the Program:
- MBA Certificate from NAAC A+ Accredited Deemed-to-be-University , Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA)
- Regular MBA Degree ( Not like distance/correspondence)
- Experienced Faculty members drawn from both academic and corporate world.
- Diverse teaching methodology involving lectures, Case study analysis, Article reviews, Video sessions, Seminars and workshops.
|SEMESTER -1 – Foundation Courses||Credit Hours||No. of Hours (Classroom Teaching+Assignments)|
|1.||Management Principles and Perspectives||3||20+10|
|2.||Ancient Management Wisdom & Stress Management||3||20+10|
|3.||Economics for Managers||3||20+10|
|4.||Behavioral Science and Psychology||3||20+10|
|5.||Research Methodology & Statistical Tools||3||20+10|
|6.||International Business Environment||3||20+10|
|SEMESTER -2||Credit Hours||No. of Hours (Classroom Teaching+Assignments)|
|1.||Management Information Systems||3||20+10|
|3.||Human Resource Management||3||20+10|
|4.||Operations & Supply Chain Management||3||20+10|
|5.||Accounting & Finance for Managers||3||20+10|
|Project in the area of student’s interest (HRM, Marketing, Strategy, Operations, Finance etc.|