The MBA program at S-VYASA is a unique program that combines the study of management with the University’s renowned holistic perspective to instil in its students virtues and skills needed to make a difference in tomorrow’s world. The university has experienced faculty members drawn from industry to provide a high-quality program as well as critical insights with a deeper understanding of business. The course would be a benchmark in bringing holistic vision and experience to the students to open a new era in the corporate world.
Dr. H R Nagendra ME, PhD (Mech. Eng) Chancellor, S-VYASA
The wisdom of the ancient Indian scriptures will help in dealing with issues from management strategies to corporate governance in today’s highly competitive world of business. Across the globe the Industry is drawing inputs from the depths of Ancient Indian wisdom. Operational frameworks have sprung from deeprooted Indian thoughts. Today many successful companies believe in holistic development and recruit those who are complete individuals.
S-VYASA also follows the Gurukul system with the mission of combining the best of the East with that of the West. Ultimately, the aim is to ensure that each student who enrols develops both personally and professionally.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
- Published 30 Research Papers in Engineering; authored and collected 110 papers on Yoga and co-authored 35 books on Yoga
- Guided over 20 PhD students.
- Served as the faculty member of IISc in the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Worked as Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the University of British Columbia, Canada
- Worked as Post-Doctoral Research Associate in NASA Marshall Space Flight Centre, USA
- Worked as Consultant in the Engineering Science Laboratory, Harvard University, USA
- Served as Visiting Faculty Member at Imperial College of Science and Technology, London
Leadership Roles and Community Service
- Honorary Director of Training Centre, Vivekanandapuram, Kanyakumari.
- Served as the All India Secretary and Vice-President of Yoga Shiksha Vibhag, Vivekanand Kendra, Kanyakumari
- Worked as the Secretary of Vivekananda Kendra Yoga Research Foundation, Bengaluru, and the Director of Indian Yoga Institute, Prashanti Kutiram.
- Serving as President, Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru